In small series production in case of the need for protection of some areas from the molten solder during the wave soldering operation the most convenient way is to use a temporary solder masking material that can be applied on the protectable surfaces. Barbieri has such a material that is easy to use, economic and not hazardous. In case of need for selective soldering of areas on Your boards and if You do not have a selective soldering machine, contact us for PLS2000 material.
- Solder resist masking is put on during PCB manufacturing – good alignment is key
- Manual temporary masking is possible
- Shade effect is different
- Odour is material system dependent
- Sometimes temporary mask material is used for component fixing for the time of soldering
|Product||Manufacturer Part Number|
|PLS 2000 SOLDER MASK PASTE||PLS2000250|